Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Riverbank

Copyright © 2013 by nicomp
 
Okay, I will readily admit it. Nicomp as he is affectionately called, said I could steal this photo since Google will steal it anyway. This is just par for the course when it comes to this character. I first met him on HubPages, and I have to tell you the guy just has a way with funny. His posts were always 100% good, and 100% witty, and of course 100% funny. So I have just done what he said. I stole it just like Google probably will and decided to put it here, in this forum, this place I call Springboard Images.
 
Now this cat has found his way to Bubblews. A fine site of course.
 
As such, the rules are a bit different for the use of this photo than usually applies to the other photos you will find here. Please include the following image credit when using this photo:
 
Image copyright © 2013 by nicomp. http://www.bubblews.com/account/63578-nicomp

No comments:

Post a Comment