Friday, July 18, 2014

Schlafly Bottleworks

Copyright © 2014 by Jim Bauer
 
Snapped a photo of the Schlafly Bottleworks brewery and restaurant in St. Louis, MO before poppin inside for dinner. Had a Dark IPA and an Oatmeal Stout with my meal of sausage and sauerkraut. All was very delicious and well worth the visit. Of course, I had family with me as well, so that made it nice as well. Out with dad and his wife, and my sister, brother-in-law, and two of my younger nephews. The meal was reasonably priced. My only complaint was that the service was a bit slow and unattentive, but you can't win them all I suppose. I will definitely be back to their restaurant in future.
 
Feel free to use this image if you see fit to. Just please provide a link back to this site and of course provide proper image credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment