Sunday, January 5, 2014

Talking Like A True Pinnochio

Copyright © 2013 by Jim Bauer
 
In truth I should be completely embarrassed to even share this little depiction here of a liar. I was writing a post on BubbleWs about politicians, "If Politicians Were More Like Pinnochio," and I just could not find any free stock photos that quite fit the bill.
 
So I sat down and drew this guy, which is no doubt a crude picture to say the least, but may still have some use in something you wish to use it for.
 
Do you like the way I left the nose open? Sort of to indicate a liar is perpetual, never ending, always in action, and so the nose never truly reaches an end.
 
This image is free for use as are all of the images you will find here. All I ask is that you provide a link back to this site, and of course give credit where credit is due (that means simply denote the copyright information).


No comments:

Post a Comment