Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bubblews Photographers

I thought I would just take a moment to call out on the many fantastic photographers that show up on the http://www.bubblews.com website—and by the way, this is a great site you ought to check out in any event if you've never been there. We (the Bubblers) are always in search of great, free images to use for our posts. I post my own photos here and use them often on my own posts at Bubblews. Of course, backlinks are always a good deal for us as well as it helps us to rank a little higher in the search engines like Bing and Google.

So, if you want to post your photos here it is a really simple process. Send the photo to jbauer601@hotmail.com and insert "Bubblews Photos" into the subject line so I can easily find it. Of course, make sure you attach the photo and above all else, please make sure it is yours before you send it my way. As well, provide a link to your profile page. I will be happy to post your photo on these pages, and make a link back to you directly. Also tell me the year of the copyright.

Of course, all of the images used here are free to use regardless of their source. All you need to do to use any of them is to provide a link back to this site and PLEASE also provide copyright information giving credit to the original photographer.

Some pictures that have appeared here from other Bubblers so far?

Riverbank provided by Nicomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment