Friday, December 26, 2014

A Recap of Images 12/26/2014

I know that the way this site is set up sometimes makes it a bit difficult to find some of the images that are stored here, and so to help to make navigation a little bit easier, I have decided to from time to time post a recap of some of the more relevant images that are here that you may find useful in your blogs and hubs, Bubblews articles, Elitevisitors articles, or elsewhere on the Net including right here on BlogSpot. All of the images that you will find here are photos I have taken, and decided to share in this forum. Springboard Images. Here are some I want to highlight today. As for the rules regarding these? Just like you would do for Morguefile, or Pixabay photos, even if you cannot provide a direct link back to this site, simply putting Photo credit: Springboard Images is fine with me. It's not about making money when it comes to these photos. It's about sharing and having fun seeing some of my pictures making their way across the Internet on blogs and other writing sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment