Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Busch In The Box

Copyright © 2014 by Jim Bauer
 
Here is a simple photo I took in my refrigerator in the garage of some Busch beer cans. Feel free to crop or modify this image to whatever suits your needs and use it for posts on Bubblews, Elitevisitors, HubPages, WebAnswers, or wherever else you feel this photo can be of use to you. My only ask is that you provide an image credit to Springboard Images. I don't even care if you don't provide a link. Just say where you got it like you would Morguefile or Pixabay and I will be happy with that. These photos are just something I like to do for fun and share. I intend to make no profit from them. But I do like to provide other photos that you can use for your purposes that you may not be able to find elsewhere.
 
Most of all, Merry Christmas Eve, and thanks for stopping by and being part of Springboard Images. The rule I have laid out here applies to all of the photos you will find on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment