Monday, October 14, 2013

An American Town

Copyright © 2008 by Jim Bauer
 
I love to show my American patriotism and pride by proudly flying my American flag in the front of my house. This is a great picture to use to write any blog or article about this great country of ours, American pride, and to illustrate home ownership, or communities in the United States.
 
Of course, I am certain there are plenty of other ideas you may come up with where this image may be useful to be added to your Internet content.
 
The image you see here is available to be used with no charge. The way Springboard Images works is I share my photo content, and all I ask is that copyright information be displayed when using any of the images here, as well as providing a link back to Springboard Images so that others may find useful photos to use as well.
 
Be sure to check back often as I will be adding many photos to this blog as time goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment