Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wisconsin On the Lake (modified)

Copyright © 2013 by Jim Bauer
 
 
Sometimes it's fun to just play around with various picture editing web sites, especially the ones that are primarily free. This picture was edited at Pic Monkey using just one of their picture overlays. I thought it gave the picture a really cool look, and so I decided to keep it and post it here.
 
I took the original photo in 2008 in Northern Wisconsin. You can find the original photo here.
 
How Springboard Images Works: I created this site since I like taking a variety of photos, and of course the one thing any of us who provide content for the Internet are always in need of are pictures to enhance blogs, articles, and web sites. Every thing on this blog is for use for free. All I ask is that you provide the copyright information, and please provide a link back to this site. That's it. No strings. I'm just one content provider sharing content with other content providers.
 
If you like what you see here, and wish to use the images but cannot provide a link back to this site, that's fine too. There is no obligation, but you can send a PayPal donation to jbauer601@hotmail.com if you'd like. These donations will also help to keep the camera clicking away and will keep pictures coming. This site has only just begun, but soon it will contain many, many more photos. I hope you enjoy your time on Springboard Images and I thank you for stopping by.
 
Feel free to leave a comment about the site, the photos, or other things as they matter to this page. But keep in mind that nasty comments and spam will be deleted immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment