Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coffee On The Wall

Copyright © 2011 by Jim Bauer
 
Just a simple black and white picture of a coffee theme decoration arrangement for a kitchen. This image is free for use with any blog or other article you may wish to use it for. All I ask is that a link back to this site be used, and acknowledgement of copyright be appropriately placed and that is all. Let me know where you have used this image, or any image on this site for that matter by sending an email to jbauer601@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to provide a link to your site here on  this site. Quid pro quo, right? That's what Internet sharing is all about.
 
And of course, many thanks for stopping by here. I plan to add many more images as time goes on, and so it may be a good idea to stop by here often to see what has been added. In  addition, I will be experimenting with certain editing programs and sites to add interesting elements to some of the photos I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment